Land Adjacent To Sutton Farm, Sutton Lane, Langley, Berkshire SL3 8AR
FREEHOLD SITE APPROXIMATELY 0.7 ACRES
This freehold cleared site is situated in a popular residential location within easy reach of Langley, Iver and Slough. Good road links serve the area including the M4 and M25 Motorways. Heathrow London Airport is located a few miles to the South. The local main line stations are on the planned Crossrail route. The site is adjacent to Sutton Farm and also overlooks Richings Park Golf Course. A number of nearby developments have taken place and this site may be suitable for a number of uses including future development, subject to obtaining any planning consent that may be required. Any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in this regard. The site is sold with vacant possession.
Site area approximately 0.7 acres (0.28 Hectares) Frontage approximately 180ft (55m) Maximum Site depth approximately 245ft (75m)
South Bucks District Council 01895 837200
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.