FIRST FLOOR STUDIO FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This first floor studio flat is situated in a prime inner London location of St Johns Wood just off the famous Abbey Road. Kilburn High Road Station is within a few minutes walk and good road links serve the area. The property forms part of a...FULL DETAILS
VIRTUAL FREEHOLD ROOF SPACE WITH PLANNING FOR 5 FLATS ON TWO EXTRA FLOORS
This development opportunity allows for additional dwellings to be added to a block of flats, located just behind Slough Main Line Station. The town centre with its multiple shopping facilities is also close at hand. Good road links serve the area...FULL DETAILS
FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING WITH PLANNING TO EXTEND
This extended property, that was originally semi detached, is in need of some updating although it does benefit from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The property offers four bedroom accommodation and is situated in a popular...FULL DETAILS
THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE WITH PLANNING TO EXTEND
This spacious three bedroom end of terrace house is situated in a popular road off the Uxbridge Road at Hayes End. The property is in need of updating and benefits from planning permission to do a two storey extension on the side to create a...FULL DETAILS
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.