Flat 3, 30 Belgrave Gardens, London NW8 0RB
FIRST FLOOR STUDIO FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This first floor studio flat is situated in a prime inner London location of St Johns Wood just off the famous Abbey Road. Kilburn High Road Station is within a few minutes walk and good road links serve the area. The property forms part of a Georgian Style building that has been sub divided into self contained flats. The flat, that benefits from an entryphone system and large windows, is in need of updating and is sold with vacant possession. This lot will be of interest to owner occupiers and investors. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Entrance Lobby, Open Plan Studio/Kitchen, Inner Lobby, Bathroom
Leasehold - 99 years from 1st June 1979
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Westminster City Council 020 8748 3020 Council Tax Band: C
Tues 21/3 @ 11am Weds 29/3 @ 11am
The special conditions of sale provide that the purchaser is to pay an additional sum of 1.25% + VAT of the purchase price towards the vendor’s expenses.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.