Land Rear Of 141 Cleveland Road, Ealing, London W13 0EN
FREEHOLD SITE WITH PLANNING GRANTED FOR A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING
This rectangular freehold plot is being sold with the benefit of planning permission to construct a new detached dwelling. The planning allows for a single storey above ground, including a partial basement level accomodation of a three bedroom dwelling house with parking, that will be accessed from Hathaway Gardens. The planning has been granted under reference 116148FUL and details can be obtained from the auctioneers. The site is located in a popular residential location close to the Argyle Road providing access to the A40. Local parks, schools and Pitshanger Village are all within walking distance. The site is sold with full vacant posession and will be of interest to developers and self builders.
Site area approximately 0.06 Hectares. (0.148 acres)
London Brough of Ealing 0208 825 5000
The site can be viewied from the road at anytime. However, please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.