430 Staines Road West, Ashford, Middlesex TW15 1RZ
DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH PLANNING TO DEVELOP INTO SIX SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM FLATS
This spacious two bedroom bungalow benefits from planning permission granted under reference 15/01498/FUL for the demolition of the existing bungalow and erection of a block of 6 x two bed flats on ground, first and second floors (within roof space) with 9 car parking spaces and associated amenity space. All flats will be ensuite and the first floor apartments are approximately 780sf in size. The property is well located for Staines and Ashford Town Centres and within one mile of the M25 that provides access to the full motorway network. The site is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to developers. Details of the planning are available on request from the Auctioneers.
Current bunglalow offering two bedroom accommodation. Over all site area approximately 9309sf (0.213 Acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Spelthorne Borough Council Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.