Land On East Side Of Radfall Hill, Chestfield CT5 3EN
WOODLANDS IN POPULAR AREA APPROXIMATELY 4.15 ACRES
This area of woodland that has road frontage on Radfall Hill occupies a site area of approximately 4.15 acres and is sold with vacant possession. The site is surrounded by large residential dwellings and is situated close to the A299 Thanet Way. Radfall Hill is a desirable location on the outskirts of the favoured village of Chestfield and is well served by Chestfield and Whitstable railway stations offering fast and frequent services to London Victoria and high speed links to London St Pancras. The property is approximately a mile distant from the 18 hole golf course, club house and 14th Century barn housing a pub and restaurant. Chestfield is situated between the seaside town of Whitstable, renowned for its watersports facilities and well regarded restaurants and the Cathedral city of Canterbury (approximately 5.5 miles distant). Any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in regards to any potential uses of the land.
Site area approximately 4.15 acres (1.682 hectares)
Canterbury City Council 01227 862178
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.